Course AvailabilityOnline: $89
Online classes are available for 90 days, from the time of purchase.
Six Sigma Black Belt
The Six Sigma Black Belt course is designed to prepare you as management staff to sit for the Six Sigma Black Belt Certification exam. This course, developed according to American Society for Quality guidelines, presents an overview of the concepts for the Certification exam. This advanced course can be completed online includes online components and classroom instruction and explores process and team management, operational metrics, and key tools and techniques you will need to achieve process excellence.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply the Lean Six Sigma (LSS) model to create breakthroughs in profitability and growth in a business situation.
- Design effective teams to execute projects using the tools and techniques of Lean Six Sigma
- Implement a sustainable process breakthrough using the Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control
- (DMAIC) methodology
- Analyze a business process using different types of tools and techniques relevant to the Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Determine how to sustain process breakthrough improvements in the control phase of the Lean Six Sigma initiative during the process owner handover
This 48 contact-hour course is most appropriate if you are already in the management field and are seeking better job opportunities or workplace advancement.