Course AvailabilityOnline: $89
Online classes are available for 90 days, from the time of purchase.
Java Programming Certification
The Java Programming Certification course is designed to enable you to sit for and pass the Oracle Java Certification – Associate level. This interactive course can be completed online includes online components and classroom instruction and was developed according to Oracle standards.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Examine elementary techniques in Java programming
- Illustrate object oriented programming including immutable classes and immutable objects
- Extend error handling techniques by adding exception handlers to Java programs
- Design generic classes and interfaces to improve code reusability
- Distinguish between the Java platforms and describe the basic characteristics of Java integration technologies
- Describe the basic characteristics, use, benefits, and drawbacks of Java’s server-side technologies and application tiers
This 80 contact-hour course is most appropriate if you have a computer background but are not proficient in Java and are interested in a career in development/programming.